Gridlink Wireless Electrical Management sensor
$1,430.00 – $1,550.00
Remote power monitoring telemetry device. Works in 3-phase 4-wire systems with symmetric and asymmetric loads and provides high precision monitoring.
Gridlink Wireless Electrical Management sensor – Full installation set -no display- sim required
Gridlink is a SIMCARD-enabled real-time electrical monitoring device.
- Effortless retro-fit installation without power downtime
- Reads data every 10 ms and portrays it in AdvanGrid cloud visualisation system with a 5 second resolution
- Transfers data over GSM/GPRS/LTE
- Built-in Li-ion battery and memory of up to 256 MB to avoid any data loss in case of mobile coverage issues, sufficient for 30 days
- IP67 class for installation at even the most demanding environments
- CE certified
- Kerlink device without display
- 3 Rogowski coils from 25cm to 60 cm, it depends on the model you choose.
- DIN rail mount
- 3 voltage cables with circuit breakers and tulip connectors
- 3 magnetic connectors
- 4 alligator clamps (including one for neutral)
- neutral cable extender
- external GSM antenna